Terms of Service
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by TUDOR LLC, +44 7537-147-545. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall Numsocial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Numsocial’s Internet site, even if Numsocial or a Numsocial’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on Numsocial are processed using either CCBILL’s secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via CCBILL, credit card or debit card institution.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Numsocial’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Numsocial does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Numsocial may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Numsocial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Numsocial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Numsocial of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at email@example.com. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Numsocial reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- Numsocial is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Numsocial at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Numsocial service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.